Welcome to our library!
The mission of the TVHS library is to be at the center of 21st century learning, empowering students and staff by enhancing competency in multiple literacies while providing free intellectual and physical access to materials in a variety of formats, and encouraging collaboration among students and staff which inspires a desire for lifelong learning.
Do you want to find a book? Here is the link to the TVHS library catalog.
Our wonderful staff:
Liza Bauer, Teacher Librarian – contact her at email@example.com
Kellie Taddicken, Library Assistant
Hours of operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:00am-3:20pm
How many books can I check out at a time? 10.
How long do I get to keep my books?
- Reference materials = overnight
- Technology materials such as digital cameras, flip cameras, etc. = one class period/overnight
- Books, books on CD, magazines = 2 weeks
What are the overdue fines?
- Reference materials, books on CD = $1.00 per day
- Technology materials = $1.00 per day
- Books, magazines = $.05 per day
Important Links You May Need: